• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

REFERENDUM RESULTS AND DISCUSSION THREAD

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-63821133

brexit is increasing all your costs, fact.
A minimum of 95% of us are materially worse off. Every study shows this.
And I see that we now have a new wave of people blaming migrants for everything, such as gavvy gav moaning about dispersal into staffordshire.

Watching Brexit hard man Steve Barclay on TV and realised that he is not the same person as Brexit hard man Steve Baker 🤯

The British government's post-Brexit settlement scheme for EU citizens is unlawful, the UK's High Court has ruled.

The Independent Monitoring Authority (IMA), an independent body set up to oversee citizens' rights, took legal action against the Home Office.

It argued that Britain is breaching the withdrawal agreement with the European Union by requiring EU citizens to reapply for the right to live and work in the UK.

An unsurprising fact that the tories want to use brexit to reduce employees rights.

It's very obviously a sunlit upland, isn't it... 🤔

That’s the sort of bill a new Labour government would fuck off at the first opportunity

Instead of trying to sort out the root cause of the problem and negotiating with Europe, it’s obviously due to inflation/Covid/ fuel prices/war in Ukraine/ supply chain issues not the B word.

Putting it here, Lynch is on weak ground. I didn't realise he supported Brexit and I'm not having that he didn't know what the Tories would do when given it

agree he's on weak ground here, but did think it was common knowledge lynch was pro-brexit. It does cause some cognitive dissonance for me, given how on other issues he has thought things through.

Personally I think anyone that was pro Brexit loses any credibility when complaining about the Tories tbh. You go back 7 years on the original referendum thread and people were telling Cyber and one or two others what a Tory Brexit would look like...it's this.

Lynch is an intelligent man he would have known that but chose political dogma over it. It doesn't weaken the rail workers case, but makes him a bigger arsehole than most of the other 52% because he doesn't have ignorance, gullibility or stupidity as an excuse.

Back