• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Relegation run in 22/23 ** Now a Wolves free zone**

I think we’d end up paying an English premium which would be over the odds.

Emile Smith-Rowe might be available, I’d rather go for him and I think we’d get him for less.

If Leicester go down and we stay up I'd love us to have a look at getting in Harvey Barnes
He's a cracking player, however strikes me as an out and out winger rather than whatever it is you call our supporting forwards. Bit of a throwback. His finish the other day reminded me of Rashford / Henry so maybe I am doing him a disservice.

Given our performances/results against the "better" teams, I'm less worried about our last 4 fixtures than I was.

There is clearly something about these players where they get up for the bigger opponents but can't against the lower ones.
Similar under Nuno tbh. We're better against teams that come to try and beat us.

He's a cracking player, however strikes me as an out and out winger rather than whatever it is you call our supporting forwards. Bit of a throwback. His finish the other day reminded me of Rashford / Henry so maybe I am doing him a disservice.
I think he’d fit a wide player in 4411 perfectly. Won’t be for us though, bigger beasts will be after him.

He's class, but I'd imagine he's almost certain to be at Newcastle with Maddison if Leicester drop.

Make a nice change for some of our mentally-challenged fans to be keen on signing a player from a relegated team. A fair few seem to take the view you shouldn’t go near any of them “‘coz they bin relegated “!

Looks more likely to be Dean Smith, can't see how that works out well.
Might as well have kept Brendan.

Difficult to get a manager at this time of the season when you are deep in the shit. Only the desperate will take it on.

Smith will take an 8 game contract.
He keeps them up, he has a nice moment on his CV and the club will move for Potter again.
Takes them down, not his fault and a chance he keeps the job as well.

Two Balls Snakey!

C9Mg_WkWAAA7B63.jpg

C9MhA7MWsAARXry.jpg

C9MhB0NXoAA8WjF.png

shakes-8.jpg

686292854.0.jpg

"Who's got two balls and two thumbs? This guy."

All agreed - short team deal to the end of the season.

Marsch... Rafa... Smith... another club with a clear strategy

Back