• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Rotherham 2-2 Wolves: The "Are You Sure This is Wolves?" Verdict Thread

Alan

…unlucky Del - No chance 😉
Reaction score
Off we go, an away point and earned in a most impressive manner.

Tex I love you. What a player!

Quite happy with that after a poor first half. New guys sound very promising!

The result i predicted but the manner according to what i was able to read is a vast improvement. down to ten men, 2-1 down, and chasing the game, first plus point for Zenga today. onwards and upwards!

Very happy with that. If we had still had Kenny in charge it would have been all over at 2-0.

Very happy with the new signings too, Tex and Bod could be excellent signings.

Looking forward to the game next Sat very much. Glad I got our tickets as soon as they went on sale, just checked family enclosure for my brother in law and it's completely sold out apart from the really bad seats.

I was entertained and that was just listening to it. Dadi & Tex sound like they will be massive players for us this season. Let us not forget Silvio, Costa and maybe even Talisca to come. The beer will taste sweet tonight.

One thing that's been consisten with Wolves the last three years is that whenever Dicko has been injured we've struggled, as we don't have anyone else to play up to top who can really stretch other teams and bring our players into the game. Sounds like Bodvarsaon might do that for us too - more than the lump I thought he'd be.

Zenga played a blinder sending Bodvarsson back to the Wolves fans after full time to do the Icelandic clap...was brilliant
Teixiera looked quality and Mason and Bodvarsson played well together...Edwards was a waste of a shirt

Much better 2nd half and let's be fair Zenga got things spot on when we went down to ten men.

Quite happy with that after a poor first half. New guys sound very promising!

i have said this many times before...players always start good here and then decline..but i will stay positive this time as i dont think it will happen...like Doumbia for example

Was entertained by that unlike last season.

Crap first half - lively second

Bodvarsson & Texeira had real impact - most of the old guard didn't - there will be changes to the squad & may take time to really settle, but I have hope for the season now which I didn't a few weeks ago.

Zenga looks as if he is prepared to gamble a bit to get a result which is a novel experience - really looking forward to my visit next week

A great point after an awful first half hour. Fair play for going for it when down to 10! What a change that makes. It is only the start but the intent appears clear. Can't see many 0 0 draws on the horizon home or away. In fact we may end up losing the odd gasme by more as we appear to want to go for it.

Still think Ikeme will get binned and there will be 4 or 5 more new faces this August. I love the Icelandic chant! We have to do that at home! That's intimidating!

No to the "Icelandic" chant. Copying Motherwell is actually a bit pants.

Excellent result after the dire first half performance and then being reduced to 10 men. Nice change for the manager to actually go for it and use all of his substitutes, promising debut for Bod and then Teixeira.

i have said this many times before...players always start good here and then decline..but i will stay positive this time as i dont think it will happen...like Doumbia for example
New guy at the helm, I'm feeling positive today! :)

Wolves fan on WM says get rid of Iorfa but keep Doherty :facepalm:

Back