• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Season Ticket Discussion

Season Ticket Options

• Total voters
there's 1 part of me a bit surprised by that, but equally another part thinking that the cost of living is having a bigger impact than I first thought it might.
Ultimately, luxuries will be the first thing that people can sacrifice, and in a way the saving on a ST could have quite a big impact for many people I expect. There's the lump sum if they pay up front, then ongoing savings if people aren't out at the pub, travelling etc (all your matchday expenditure).
It's not a question of affordability for me, really. I can get one if I want.

More about 2-3 years of them not giving a fuck about goodwill and us being shit to watch 80% of the time. Plus I have no idea how many of the people I see are going to renew, not many was the straw poll a couple of games ago.

Based on the 2020/21 prize money for league table finishes the club should be £20m better off this season.

Back of a fag packet maths suggests that last year's unjustifiable hike earned us a maximum of an extra £2m. Which means fuck all.

They'd be doing it out of pure greed (again) rather than the club needing the money to realise its ambitions.

Barring a catastrophe, or catastrophic rise, I'll renew I think - I, mostly, enjoy it too much.

I won't renew if I feel I'm having the piss taken out of me, even though really it'll be me who misses out as someone will replace me.
Still here really. Anything over £570 in the NB and I'll really think about it. Under that then almost certainly will renew. That would still be a £21 increase, which I don't think they can justify.

Not that I personally matter (I don't tweet the club saying DON'T YOU KNOW WHO I AM) and I could be an outlier (it's been known) but when you look at my profile:

- Existing STH
- Can afford another if I want to
- Been going for 34 years, STH for about 25 of them
- Barely missed a home game out of choice for 20+ years, of the few that I have, most were under Saunders as an explicit boycott
- Local (walking distance from the ground)
- Spend an inordinate amount of my own time talking about the club on various forms of social media and to friends/family etc

And I'm thinking it's more no than yes, they should consider how they treat fans, the nature of their language and communications, why they would even consider a price rise in the current circumstances, etc etc. Because I suspect if I'm close to walking away given all the above, plenty of others are ready to as well. There simply isn't a queue of people just itching to buy a ST, especially with the entertainment values on offer and the perceived ambition of the club (have we spent £10m net on transfers in the last three years? Not sure we have. And that's with signing one player for at least three times his actual value). Doesn't exist. They can recognise that like normal people or learn the hard way.

Almost certainly a no. 100% down to current circumstances. Can someone look after Johnny?

Depends on price. I'll probably still renew unless everybody that I meet up with stops going.

Not much fun then ☹️

Given the very recent massive increase in energy prices that have landed on my door mat, I will probably have to change my position from a yes to probably not.

I can't afford the cost and the time and if I'm honest, I prefer putting my energy into watching League, and just catch the odd Wolves game as I have this season

Re general tickets, how it gods right mind have I just been charged £41 for an adult ticket to watch Norwich in the SB Lower? Absolute Madness pricing structure and the U12s tickets were £12 each, I used up all my Wolves cash to soften the blow a little. There was very little availability for 3 seats together too

The price to sit in the Steve Bull is a scandal when compared to the North Bank. Shite stand, no legroom, pain to get in and out of yet they charge you more for the privilege.

The price to sit in the Steve Bull is a scandal when compared to the North Bank. Shite stand, no legroom, pain to get in and out of yet they charge you more for the privilege.
Yep it really is, I just can't get my head round why the Norwich game is so expensive. Bloody rob dogs.

I sit in the Steve Bull and I like the view but it is getting to be a piss take in terms of value for money as the stand is completely unfit for purpose. Unfortunately it doesn't look like anything will be changing any time soon.

I sit in the Steve Bull and I like the view but it is getting to be a piss take in terms of value for money as the stand is completely unfit for purpose. Unfortunately it doesn't look like anything will be changing any time soon.
The concourse area is a nightmare to get through - very narrow and the people stood around drinking and chatting blend with the queues for toilets and snack bars with people walking through the middle to and from seats. A disorganised rabble and horrendous to get out after the game too

I can’t even remember the last time I was in Steve Bill upper, don’t remember it being as narrow as the BW upper which is tiny.

SB isn't as posh as the North Bank but never found any issues in the concourse. Seating is crap compared to North Bank though.

Back