• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Shamima Begum

Sod international law. I am pretty sure it is a breach of the laws of England and Wales.

This government and country never fails to disappoint.

DzygPf2WoAAoeqD.jpg

The standard of writing is appalling. Who the hell have they got working for the Home Office?

Having dealt with them on and off over the years that tone and standard is very much house style.

I wouldn't have that off a GCSE student. Dreadful. It's what, 150 words or so? And peppered with errors and stylistic issues of various magnitude.

Not keen on that. Making someone effectively stateless is a shithouse move.

If she's committed a crime, prosecute her.

I presume the Home Sec has some sound legal advice and we are not going to see a shit ton of money wasted through the courts fighting this only to be told, as per International Law you can't do that.

Unless of course she has got dual citizenship then its all good and the matter is closed

That is a low move indeed. Not what I would expect from this supposedly liberal society we projected for years. Absolutely what I would expect from the current bunch of utter wankers in power here. Pandering to the fucking red tops again.

I also believe that taking citizenship from someone born a British citizen is basically constitutionally illegal.

I reckon the advice is " she hasn't committed any offence that's easy to prove " so they are having a punt. It will, of course, be turned over on appeal. She is still walking.

They simply don't want her coming back here, so this a move to try and avoid her either moving for it or being deported to here if she gets arrested elsewhere, all done to appease the types editing the Daily Heil.

I presume they have found out she has dual citizenship with Bangladesh. It's a fair move from the government if that's the case. She would cost a fortune in protection and there is a real risk to safety of the public.

so they are having a punt.

Might just be me but if our Government is going take action I would prefer it to be based on legal fact rather than taking a "punt" as if they are doing a £1 accumulator with Paddy Power

They simply don't want her coming back here, so this a move to try and avoid her either moving for it or being deported to here if she gets arrested elsewhere, all done to appease the types editing the Daily Heil.

Appease the Daily Heil editors? Really? Not for the safety of the public?

Yes really.

I don't think she is a particular risk. Idiot, rather than nutter.

Yes really.

I don't think she is a particular risk. Idiot, rather than nutter.

I think it's a mistake to call her an idiot or a nutter. She's a dangerous person by association and has been exposed to an evil ideology. To dismiss that as idiocy isn't clever.

The biggest concern now is another nutter or group of nutters plan a revenge attack.

Sky are reporting that she does have dual nationality

BBC reporting that citizenship has been removed from other dual nationals previously, without stating she has dual national status. We shall see.

Back