• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Sheff Utd (A) 8/7 Build-Up and Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rui taking his time over every goal kick...it's not a good look.

podence not even getting on?

That Doc break just, was exactly why we needed someone pacy like Podence on instead.

Considering how tired four of our five defenders have looked all match, I'd honestly take a 0-0.

i dont know but..dont we have 5 subs per game?

This game has reeked of Championship :icon_lol: rancid from both sides

why not make that an advantage to win games?

Fancy putting Kilman, Burr or Campano on? Me neither

Jack O Connell winning all headers and 86% duels is pretty damning.

sorry but this is not bets game for Nuno either

I’d have liked some fresh legs on earlier. We were the better side in the first half and have ran out of steam in the second half. Nuno waited until nearly 80 minutes to make a change and that’s to bring Dendoncker on. He clearly doesn’t trust Podence yet, because you can bet your bottom dollar we’d have seen Neto if he was fit. It seems like Nuno is happy with a draw.

I’d say anything less than 3 points here means we can give up on 5th place too. 6th place and a EL run is still a great achievement for us this season with all the extra games.

Good job Arsenal didn't win last night then! 😅

I’d have liked some fresh legs on earlier. We were the better side in the first half and have ran out of steam in the second half. Nuno waited until nearly 80 minutes to make a change and that’s to bring Dendoncker on. He clearly doesn’t trust Podence yet, because you can bet your bottom dollar we’d have seen Neto if he was fit. It seems like Nuno is happy with a draw.

I’d say anything less than 3 points here means we can give up on 5th place too. 6th place and a EL run is still a great achievement for us this season with all the extra games.

agree with that jinks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back