• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Sheff Utd (A) 8/7 Build-Up and Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
what was that giveaway, good lord guys

and leads to a good chance for them

I’d like to see Podence on, his movement might be what we need here.

Are some people watching the same game? Jota has been playing well other than his final decision, which is standard for him

Traore on the other hand has been a complete passenger and ineffective. Podence on for him please.

I dont agree, plus adama is always a gamechanger..not much between them,,jota for podence please

Right. Time for a Cyber kiss of death Traore and Jota aren't on it today !

Yeah Traore off for Podence for me, he’s not in the game at all.

We look very reactive, so little anticipation of the ball right now.

Sooner they make that a red the better. Pulling someone back is fine, lunges to wipe someone out is just dangerous.

too many crosses right at the gk this game

some nice runs by raul though

Tired and predictable tbh. Such little combination play, and very little ambition. It's looked more like a 541 than a 343 in this second half

guess sheff u isnt a team you fight for to beat..could it be like that..

We look knackered. Surely Nuno needs to trust his squad and get the likes of Podence on? Sheff Utd the better side in the second half.

podence must be shit in practice because I can't imagine how he isn't already on in this game

That is a foul, holy shit. Not a pen but what the fuck.

We look knackered. Surely Nuno needs to trust his squad and get the likes of Podence on? Sheff Utd the better side in the second half.

agree with that..we have more depth so should make subs now

podence must be shit in practice because I can't imagine how he isn't already on in this game

Been said before, but...

See: Dendoncker, Leander.

Neto would be on by now if he was fit, Nuno doesn’t trust the rest of the squad it seems.

Playing at walking pace...apart from Neves don't think we've had a shot 2nd half? Don't shoot don't score...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back