• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Sheffield United (A) build up thread - 14/09/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s definitely not playing on the right. Possibly LWF, but looks more like LCM.

Looks like he has a bit of a free role. Him and Podence are swapping constantly. Two very intelligent footballers.

Adama with two bad, sloppy things now...Donk and Coady to the rescue

Like the look of Marcal - very neat and tidy.

They still seem to be doubling up on Traore despite him playing RWB!

We are passing it around brilliantly. So, so impressed.

Best I've seen us knock it around for a good while.

The new kit looks very yellow on TV.

Apart from Traore's couple of slack passes the wing backs look a lot more balanced - both bombing forward as opposed to one sitting further back and one never being back.

Neto and Podence are playing a completely different role than we've been used to from those in the wider forward positions. Causing absolute havoc so far.

Early days, and confidence obvs a factor, but it looks like a top 6 side vs a promoted team to me. Wow

We are absolutely lethal on the counter attack. Could be Sheffield United having a bad day at the office, but wow.

Adama a bit loose in possession

We know that Adama is not the long term answer @ RWB - clearly Boly & Coady have instructions to deal with things

Marcal has been very solid & clearly has the experience

Neto & Podence are the future for us

Marcal looks pretty good to me - certainly worth the £2m paid. Jumps high for a little bloke too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back