• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Sheffield Wednesday £36 A Ticket Build Up Thread

Little ricochet there as Wednesday get ready to strike and Foresterie has it, drops his shoulder onto his left foot and as he pulls the trigger, from the Wolves end there's a loud soft wet noise as a couple of thousand sphincters close but the cheating bastard's shot is easily saved by Ikeme....

you don't like him either then !

Stearman with an excellent block after a Batth error

Fuck me Batth nearly gifts them a chance only for Stears to save us. Jesus.

Stearman throws himself in front of Joao as he is about to pull the trigger after Batth cocks up

Bod with a decent dribble at the side of the box crosses it to Mason whose shot's blocked and again the pressure is eased.
Indeed, sounds like we're playing a bit more co-ordinated these last few games...
Batth has two headers cleared and now he passes it inside the box to Jaoa who lashes it and Stearman absolutely throws himself in front of it and without a doubt keeps us in the game.
Great defending from Stears. Shit defending from Batth...

Mason with a clever little pull back but Dicko and Mason both close to it but can't get a foot on it....

sounds like Stearman has been reading forum posts and is now playing for his place

I thought Lambert was going to ring the changes for this game?
It would have been a good opportunity to replace Batth to save him from himself.

More ass kissing of Edwards they really do love him.

Brum 1, Brentford 3 and the Zola honeymoon is over...The Birmingham fan is streaming out

Haha brilliant, I wonder if Jesus knows the league?

Of course he does!
Saw it on a poster outside the local church, 'God loves you and Jesus saves!' Not sure who he plays in goal for though...

Back