• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Southampton (A) 26/09/2021 2.00pm Build Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Astronomy nerds - this means a Venusian day is actually longer than a Venusian year! 243 earth days vs 224.7 earth days. Whacky stuff!
Is that what people are referring to when they say "the day is long, the year is short"..?

After tonight’s game, assuming RAN isn’t out injured I’d go

Sa
Boly Coady kilman
Semedo neves donk RAN
Adama Raul/hwang Podence

I'd go this

Sa
Boly Coady kilman
Semedo neves donk RAN
Trincao Hwang Podence

Bring Jiminez and Traore off the bench depending on the circumstances.

For a concussion isn't there a certain period of time you have to allow before you play again ?

Don't think Hwang was that bad, did really well for Podence goal, I'd start him.
Now Boly has a competitive game under his belt, wonder if Bruno might go 4 at the back? If RAN is out, I'd seriously consider it.

SA
Semedo Boly Kilman Marcal
................Donk
Neves... Moutinho
Hwang Raul Podence

If RAN is out

Did he fuck. You must have been watching another game.

oh forgot. With respect 👍
If I’m wrong fair enough. From my seat in the NB none of the people round me thought he was any good. Ran around a lot but lacked quality.

Admitedly by view may be biased by the first half where the team was largely terrible and the second half he’s down the other end of the pitch.

If RAN isn't available

..........................Sa
Semedo.....Boly.....Kilman.......Marcal
..............Donk...........Neves
Trincao...........Hwang..........Podence
.........................Raul

Not entirely sure there looks to be much between Sa and Ruddy, to be honest.

Don’t think they activated the “concussion sub” so there won’t be that red tape in the way.

Obviously if he’s concussed he shouldn’t play but if he’s fine after a medical assessment then get him in.

Don’t think they activated the “concussion sub” so there won’t be that red tape in the way.

Obviously if he’s concussed he shouldn’t play but if he’s fine after a medical assessment then get him in.
They did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back