• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Southampton (H) 23/11 Build-Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s a 50/50 challenge. Not much in it, neither wins it. But you can’t just lie on the floor.

This game has to be made for Vitinha, right? Attacking midfield role, pass and move. Couldn’t give us less than moutinho or Donk tonight.

We're not very good IMO. Bottom half side on this performance.

Has Traore seemingly lost some pace? When he first joined it was like someone switched afterburner on going past people. Now he just chunters past them if at all.
He's not been himself all season, I still suspect shoulder issue.

Unfortunately no one else is exactly making a strong case up front

Well that should have been game over.

So happy that Walcott is shit.

sorry I’m going to shut up now, I’m getting really annoyed at how poor we are.

Walcott misses an absolute sitter. Defence all over the place and we are offering nothing going forward.

Not sure what’s going on with us at the moment.

Should be 0-2. We just don’t have the players to score enough goals to be better than mid table this season. Need Neto and probably Vitinha on now to try and salvage this.

Thatt challenge on Ait Nouri carbon copy of the Coast challenge vs Newcastle. O be given, other n o t. Both result in goals against. Small margins.

Raul definitely not on it tonight.

Christ, Raul.

We look a bit of a rabble at the moment

Another really bad game so far for Jimenez, very frustrating. Marginal in the first-half and nothing is going right for him in the second. Definitely keep him on though.

Thatt challenge on Ait Nouri carbon copy of the Coast challenge vs Newcastle. O be given, other n o t. Both result in goals against. Small margins.
That is even mentioned in the Laws. Under jumping into an opponent

Another team who could not beat us last year who are leading again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back