• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Southampton (H) 29th Sept 2018 AD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pablowolf

Gets Wanderers mixed up
Reaction score
So, there's a football match this Saturday.

I have a ticket going spare. Not only will you get to drink with the cool gang but you'll also get to sit next to me at the match! NB Upper.

No freaks.

To keep calm before the game DO NOT look up who the ref is...

Hopefully he'll give fouls for anyone that breathes on Traore just like he did last time he ref'd us.

I don't get how he comes from Nuneaton but supports Luton. It defies logic.

Anyway, message me if you want the ticket. I can introduce the lucky winner to Kenny, maybe get a couple of pictures of the two of you together, as a keepsake.

I'm suddenly ill and will be missing this game

Anyway....

Unchanged 11 unless Doc hasn't recovered from his thigh injury.

Cav on the bench probably taking Vinagre's spot

Just wear something nice but not too revealing, toots.

Anyway....

Unchanged 11 unless Doc hasn't recovered from his thigh injury.

Cav on the bench probably taking Vinagre's spot
If Doherty plays we'll probably want Vinagre on the bench in case he breaks down. I'd go Cav for MGW

If Doherty's not fit enough then Jonny over to the right & Vinagre on the left so won't need a place on the bench anyway

Got me mom’s partner in tow for this one for his birthday present so no idea what time we’ll turn up.

I'll be there sometime around midday, I reckon.

Staying over for this one - first game I have been able to be allowed out after the game as not driving back home till Sunday morning

Only at the Britannia this time so shouldn't get 'lost' :icon_smile: :sick-gurney:

We are doomed!

Lawro has gotten the bullet and damned us with his praise and prediction for a 2 nil win. Let's prove him right for once!

Same team. Same tactics, same intensity and we should get the points. No mugs Southampton .

He also admitted that his earlier predictions were based on not having seen much of us.

Now he has seen us, he knows we are the real deal.

Myself and Wolf Hunting will be in Wolves around 1:30pm. Penk kindly got us into WV1 for this one! Had a look online and it looks class! Really looking forward to this. Question: Can you take beer out into the seats if you've been in WV1?

Ticket going next to me. Sister wants 20 quid.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Myself and Wolf Hunting will be in Wolves around 1:30pm. Penk kindly got us into WV1 for this one! Had a look online and it looks class! Really looking forward to this. Question: Can you take beer out into the seats if you've been in WV1?

Hopefully get to meet up again Rob - though whether you will talk to the plebs in the ordinary seats seeing as how you are in the 'posh ones' is another issue :icon_smile:

Nope. Can't even take beer out to the seats when no game is being played (as Paddy discovered once)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back