• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Tetchy Rish! at it again

Ultimately I understand why Starmer is being so beige, he doesn't need to be radical to win this election.

I just hope that how he is on things like Palestine and Austerity he isn't the same when in power.
Well said. i hope that he has had to play the conformist game on Palestine-Israel to make sure the establishment, their friends in The City and the media cannot accuse him of being antisemitic thus perhaps costing a large number of seats. I sympathize with what is apparently 'Muslim' - big generalisation - and left wing annoyance but they need to concentrate on the big picture ie getting the tories out and Labour in. All IMHO.

If Rish! is down a hole and there is some shovelling to do I suspect she’d very much like to fill it in.

He could fall down a golf one. It’s to my eternal shame I’ve got a photo of me standing next to him (I could leave it at that) FOR WORK PURPOSES ONLY I STRESS in which he looks the same height as me. I’ll give him this, he’s a crafty bugger as we were in a field and before I could do likewise he’d stood on a big tussock while I was down a hole. And he did the crazy power stance thing while perched on it. The first few snaps on my mobile are of him looking at the camera and me just starting at him looking really puzzled.

I'm surprised she's intelligent enough to realise she couldn't say "It's time to start spading".
I'm sure she's "called a spade a spade" plenty of times in her life.

There won't be anything to make of it, just another dead cat. There is a conversation to be had about people going off on stress though for personal gain, this isn't it.

Last edited:
It'll just be a series of private companies targeted and paid to get people off benefits, whether it's into actual work or not. Because that'll fix everything

And no doubt if they screw people over the government will just say "oh it's nothing to do with us take it up with them".

First thing to do is to start looking for which Tory MPs have 'interests' (*cough cough*) in the private firms that will be getting paid handsomely to do this shit.

Back