• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Southampton (H) 3/9: Build-Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We ain’t scoring today
Not sure where all this negativity is coming from, we’ve had better attacking movement than any other recent game ??

granted that isn’t saying much, but showing Slight improvement nonetheless

She keeps saying things that are suspiciously close to actual posts on here.

I’m taking the piss obv but it’s pretty uncanny sometimes.

I can see what you mean ha. Seems pretty up on things tbh

Not sure where this negativity is coming from, we’ve had better attacking movement than any other recent game ??

granted that isn’t saying much, but showing Slight improvement

Maybe I’m tarnished by recent games but I just never think we never ever lol like scoring

Not sure where all this negativity is coming from, we’ve had better attacking movement than any other recent game ??

granted that isn’t saying much, but showing Slight improvement nonetheless

There's only really been the Neto chance and that RAN cross that was just touched away from Sasa. Saints have had more chances, even though we've had more of the ball

She keeps saying things that are suspiciously close to actual posts on here.

I’m taking the piss obv but it’s pretty uncanny sometimes.

If she says the word steamroller I will believe.

There's only really been the Neto chance and that RAN cross that was just touched away from Sasa. Saints have had more chances, even though we've had more of the ball
There have been several good movements, being a bit unfair imo

Even when we score we look like we’ve just stumbled into it. 😂

Great first timer from Matheus.

AT LAST. Quick attack, no faffing

Counter, low early cross, Podence at the back stick unmarked, scruffy finish, he got away with one as he scuffed it into the ground and it bobbled over the keeper

Thoroughly bizarre finish, he’s not done that deliberately has he? Nunes is quicker than I thought

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back