• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2019 Transfer Thread

Shabani will defo play.

Might take him a couple of months to settle in but he would not leave Bayern to play Reading U23s.

Donk took a number of months to settle in from last season - I am really excited about Shabani !

Shabani will defo play.

Might take him a couple of months to settle in but he would not leave Bayern to play Reading U23s.

I have a strong feeling that Shabani and Neto will prove to be very definite additions to our squad by the end of November, if not earlier.

It may not have been a particularly exciting window, but it certainly was a successful one.

Let's be clear- a team fresh from the Championship, finishing top half of the Prem table and keeping all of its players the next summer is very rare, and that's the biggest boon we've had.

It's all about strengthening the squad from last season so you can hardly count Raul and Donk. Moxey-esque.

Except I can as they could have gone elsewhere if they were not happy. That would have been awful.

I dont see the best part of 100m spent as a bad window even if 2 of the players were already here.

Back