• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2021 transfer window

A Chelsea season ticket holder has said to me he heard that Traore to Chelsea in a swap with RLC and Abraham? I initially called bullshit , but will put it here in case anyone has heard similar.
Jeff did say it's the time to get creative maybe. I wouldn't hate that but the concern would be what is RLC now, been a long time since he looked the player that was an effective sub for England.

He just seemed to flit around the edges of games for Fulham. He's got ability, but a bit like MGW I don't think anyone knows what he actually is, even himself.

Won't repeat my opinions on Abraham, suffice to say that he traps it further than Fabio Silva can kick it.

Yeah it doesn't seem like tremendous value, I kinda like Abraham but sure we have discussed this before that he is closer to that Darren Bent level of only contributing factor is goals, the Chelsea fans really seem to like him but I always think there is a reason the new manager is trying to move away from him completely.

Think we might find their wage demands excessive, particularly compared to what they would probably bring to the team.

previous summers felt much easier to brush off the neves rumors... would be a sad day

Tosin has a £10m release clause. I prefer Andersen out of the two but 10m would be decent value I think.

Well, Sa in a binary choice.

Can we not just keep the goalkeeper we've already got?

If "wim doin it on the cheap aye we?" We won't be buying a keeper, it'll be ruddy as number 1 then promoting from the U23 as back up

Talking Wolves clickbait bollocks is so obvious. They are trolling you. Fuck the cunts off to internet ignore.

Gunn had a couple of decent games in his first loan there and then has been really poor since anytime I have seen him, he couldn't get in front of McCarthy or Forster despite them not having fantastic games, both would have been way down my unofficial Goal Keeper rankings. Even the thought of selling Rui for 8million Euros and signing him for 5; even as just a rumour, is upsetting to me.

Addition - I appreciate he made the error against us but Alphonse Areola seemed to play well in a lot of other games and having been looking into some of Rui's stats off the back of the talk here, his numbers are actually really good in some areas, better than I was expecting. If I was looking for a keeper I'd be having a look into him properly as his numbers don't necessarily indicate the type of over-inflation of stats you get at a poor team.

Back