• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2021 transfer window

I think the sane thing is to go above the Haaland release clause value now to avoid the massive bun fight when the clause kicks in.
Don't think Dortmund are budging plus his lovely agent asked Chelsea for 800k a week plus £40m in fees for himself

Wouldn’t be surprised if they went for Ronaldo. Mendes has already offered him to them.

Probably means the overall cost of the package including bunce to Raiola is at least the cost of Kane then.

He can come to England and he'd still be playing in Europe.

I seem to remember him playing pretty well for Croatia at the Euros.

Marseille are in the Europa, I think? But they're a bit of a basket case at the best of times. Also had that fight with the Nice fans the other day.

He's just a bog standard CH to be honest. Better than nothing but doesn't really fit with Bruno's "top players" narrative.

Liverpool paid £20m for Dejan Lovren seven years ago and also signed Ozan Kabak last season.

Liverpool paid £20m for Dejan Lovren seven years ago and also signed Ozan Kabak last season.
Kabak is available at silly cheap money this summer and no one is biting despite him looking okay for them. Something odd going on there.

He's not very good and I wouldn't touch anyone from that Schalke squad for quite some time.

He's just a bog standard CH to be honest. Better than nothing but doesn't really fit with Bruno's "top players" narrative.
What would you consider “top”. Becuase real top players aren’t going to come to wolves. Poaching from Europa League teams in smaller leagues is probably the best we can do? Or surplus players at bigger clubs, but then wages is an issue.

I don’t know how good he is, but a Croatia international and regular for Marseille on paper id say is about us good as we can get within our budget and pulling power

Back