• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2021 transfer window

Yokuslu is the type of player I expected us to sign to suit Lage's style in a 442/4231/4213

Well the competition to sign a CB just got interesting with Forfana snapping his leg for Leicester and their down to their last 2 CB, my colleague at work said one is nowhere near premier league ready as he mistook a whistle in the crowd for the referee and let a miss-struck shot trickle past him. As a season ticket holder there is very worried for this season for Leicester.

he told me he isn’t confident going into the opening weekend against us.

so if we can make the needed signings we could get a bostin result week one!

Well the competition to sign a CB just got interesting with Forfana snapping his leg for Leicester and their down to their last 2 CB, my colleague at work said one is nowhere near premier league ready as he mistook a whistle in the crowd for the referee and let a miss-struck shot trickle past him. As a season ticket holder there is very worried for this season for Leicester.

he told me he isn’t confident going into the opening weekend against us.

so if we can make the needed signings we could get a bostin result week one!
we have to sign somebody in the next few days if he could have a chance of starting against them, doubt it

Have we ever signed anyone when the number goes below 1877?
Nope.

Also I think we once coincided a new kit with a new signing and it happened to be just coincidence that both were on the same day. Now it's always expected and there are tears of fury when we don't do it. Not as if it's common practice for anyone else either.

Fans are gr8.

It drops below 1877 if someone they follow disables their account or they get suspended from Twitter but everyone watches it at this time of year and automatically thinks a signing is coming.

It must be ace controlling Wolves twitter - every time you are bored just unfollow someone and watch the ensuing carnage.

Grealish to city done for 100m pounds..wrong thread :)

Back