• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2021 transfer window

Personal insult. Let me see, is that my post I’ve quoted?
In response to you personally having a go at me, which was pretty obvious.

You keep dragging this out, I don't even want to talk to you but I won't have someone talking to me like that. Just fuck off mate, eh.

Very interesting. I guess that Mahrez was a a case of the City offer was just massive and great financial sense.

I will always applaud you guys for getting virtually all of the £80m up front from United for Maguire. That was hilarious.

Actually, the way we got the Mahrez money was more impressive tbh.
Man City offered about £40 million for him, we told them we wanted £70 million.
Mahrez kicked up a fuss, handed in a transfer request, even sat in an airport on deadline day, trying to get a move.
Man City finally coughed up the money the following summer, and he went.

We've never been able to solve that RW position since though.
Berardi/Trincao this summer, would have done that.....But we've had a great window, so we can't complain.

In response to you personally having a go at me, which was pretty obvious.

You keep dragging this out, I don't even want to talk to you but I won't have someone talking to me like that. Just fuck off mate, eh.
Again, where did I personally have a go at you? Show me and I’ll apologise. I bet you can’t. Because it didn’t happen. I challenged your post. Which I think I’m still allowed to do on a message board. You don’t seem to like that.

Again, where did I personally have a go at you? Show me and I’ll apologise. I bet you can’t. Because it didn’t happen. I challenged your post. Which I think I’m still allowed to do on a message board. You don’t seem to like that.
You made pretty obvious reference to my personal circumstances (not even accurate, by the way) and that's completely beyond the pale in any circumstances, let alone when I've had the issues I've gone through. And you can go "oh I didn't mean that" but it's pretty clear what you meant.

It's the lowest of low digs - kicking someone with mental health issues while they're down. Nice one, I'm sure you felt really clever as you pressed Send.

I know what I felt about you when you did.

You made pretty obvious reference to my personal circumstances (not even accurate, by the way) and that's completely beyond the pale in any circumstances, let alone when I've had the issues I've gone through. And you can go "oh I didn't mean that" but it's pretty clear what you meant.

It's the lowest of low digs - kicking someone with mental health issues while they're down. Nice one, I'm sure you felt really clever as you pressed Send.

I know what I felt about you when you did.
What the actual fuck are you talking about!! I have no idea what the hell you mean. Genuinely.

The ridiculous thing about Sanches is, we knew he was injured when we made the bid, and then pull out because he is injured. What a waste of everyone's time that was, valuable time.

The ridiculous thing about Sanches is, we knew he was injured when we made the bid, and then pull out because he is injured. What a waste of everyone's time that was, valuable time.
Perhaps we didn't know or they didn't disclose the extent of it ?

It must be an injury to keep him out longer than 4 weeks. I did find it odd when he had knee surgery not long ago.

Not sure what the point of signing Moore is. I don't think he is as bad as some on here make out but he isn't as good as Raul and he's not the right type to play alongside him if we ever wanted to use a 2 so it don't get what the point is.

What the actual fuck are you talking about!! I have no idea what the hell you mean. Genuinely.
You knew exactly what you were doing.

If I’d been a single man, living alone for years, a short distance Im pretty sure I’d just as easily match your ‘investment

I'd rather you admit to just saying something that is a bit cuntish and I'm sorry, rather than "oh I never meant anything by it".

It's not even accurate anyway. Just don't talk to people like that for Christ's sake, can you not see how it gets people's backs up? Absolutely no need for it.

Back