• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2022 Transfer Window

MGW has never consistently done it for us, especially at Premier League level and it seems pretty clear to me that he has little interest in staying here so yes, if we get a good offer for him and we can use that money to bring in new talent then as I said, yes I'd take it

Very true but I still don't think he wants to stay anyway. I'm not averse to him getting another chance if he's up for it but I don't think he is so I'd take the money if offered

MGW has never consistently done it for us, especially at Premier League level and it seems pretty clear to me that he has little interest in staying here so yes, if we get a good offer for him and we can use that money to bring in new talent then as I said, yes I'd take it
Not sure Ramos has *that* much premier league experience either?

Not sure Ramos has *that* much premier league experience either?

I'm not talking about experience but what we've seen of him in his albeit limited appearances. My main reason for saying yes is that I really don't think MGW wants to stay so I would take the cash and let him go

Why is it “pretty clear” he has “little interest in staying here”? Have I missed something?

Every single photo of him I’ve seen since the players came back he’s grinning from ear to ear & Bruno has already said he will play a big part.

I don’t think you can blame MGW for holding off on signing a new contract. Probably waiting to see how the first half of the season goes and how much he’s going to be used before committing. Can’t blame him for that, surely? Just like I don’t think most would blame Wolves for selling if a bid of £30m (or close to) came in.

I don’t think he’s forcing a move & he’s on the plane to Spain so fingers crossed. He definitely seems on a hiding to nothing when it comes to a section of our support, though (not aimed at you, Lupo).

Spoke to an Everton sth at work today, he says their entire budget this Summer is £30m. It would be bizarre to spend the vast majority of that on MGW. Thelwell would be very, very brave to do that

My Twitter feed has been overwhelmingly positive about it and I’ve seen a fair few Burnley fans furious that he’s going for £20m (not that they could do much if there was indeed a clause in there if they got relegated). It must be the people you’re following, Quirk!

On Coady, absolutely no chance we sell him I’d have thought. Unless Everton come in and offer £30m off the bat but surely even they’re not that stupid!
Not anybody I follow just the #wwfc hashtag, full of absolute belmers..

Some guy off Bein is suggesting the fee is more like £14m rising to £20m

Back