• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2022 Transfer Window

Hoever strikes me as the sort of kid that spends all his time telling people "if only they'd give me a chance, a decent run of games........" failing completely to comprehend that training is his chance to earn a decent run of games.
I doubt he's really developed since the age of 16

I'm not sure what either of you are seeing with Hoever to be honest. He's too small and slight to play at centre half, can't cross for shit and he's slow. Plus his attitude is awful (not that Lage should have called him on that publicly, that's really awful management to compound the matter). He'd look a bad buy at £500k, in fact I'm sure Bolla who cost us around that is better.
I agree with all this.

Unfortunately Hoever looks mostly shit.

Jurgen Klopp is probably the best manager in world football - Liverpool very, very rarely get rid of decent players voluntarily.

At the time Liverpool had two young right-backs that could have provided backup to Alexander-Arnold, Hoever and Williams. Liverpool deemed Williams to be the better prospect of the two at the time, and a lot of Liverpool fans thought Williams was nowhere near good enough, looked terrible.

Liverpool knew they had a dud on their hands and we were fools to waste any money on such a poor 'prospect', let alone the fee we did. Was excellent business by them, they made the people running our club look like complete charlatans in that window with Hoever and the Jota transfer.

I'd cut our losses on Hoever as soon as we can, if there is ever any takers. Simply does not look like he will ever come good.

The only defence I have for Hoever is like the rest of them he's a full back being asked to play wing back. This season will make or break him.

Osario has been released from international duty so presumably off somewhere. Maybe us?

I wonder if any of these South American links will come to fruition.

Apparently that guy NETOFPL bought his followers so I'd imagine it's highly likely to be bullshit

Quite obviously nonsense.

Brownhill is shite anyway, in no world would he be 'fine'.

Liam Delap is available, would anyone take him? I've not seen loads but he's looked handy when I have seen him.

Liam Delap is available, would anyone take him? I've not seen loads but he's looked handy when I have seen him.
Physically ready to play mens football but might be better off in championship to start with to get regular minutes

Back