• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2022 Transfer Window

Just saw this comment on FB about MGW:

A joy to watch at sufc last year, worth the cost of the season ticket alone, he will be almost impossible for us to replace, he came in from a prem team to a team just relegated from prem and not any sign of bigtimecharlyitis, he worked his tits off every game. He was class with fans, always giving young supporters his shirt, always applauded fans at end of games regardless of result, he really seemed to appreciate the club all round for the opportunity it gave him!....he was stuck out on the right when Jokanovic was in charge but he really went up a level when Heckingbottom gave him a free role behind front man and even played out his skin as no. 9 when we had loads of injuries!
Hope the lad breaks through and establishes himself in premier league as he's way too good for championship, wolves should give him a chance in my view!.....good luck to him, if he wants to come back to Bramall Lane I'll go pick him up myself 🤣 class act!

Just saw this comment on FB about MGW:

A joy to watch at sufc last year, worth the cost of the season ticket alone, he will be almost impossible for us to replace, he came in from a prem team to a team just relegated from prem and not any sign of bigtimecharlyitis, he worked his tits off every game. He was class with fans, always giving young supporters his shirt, always applauded fans at end of games regardless of result, he really seemed to appreciate the club all round for the opportunity it gave him!....he was stuck out on the right when Jokanovic was in charge but he really went up a level when Heckingbottom gave him a free role behind front man and even played out his skin as no. 9 when we had loads of injuries!
Hope the lad breaks through and establishes himself in premier league as he's way too good for championship, wolves should give him a chance in my view!.....good luck to him, if he wants to come back to Bramall Lane I'll go pick him up myself 🤣 class act!
I've spoken to a couple of Sheff U fans recently and they've all said similar. They both said he worked hard alongside the touches of class.

Cornet looks like he’s on his way to Everton, which might end their interest in MGW/Adama.

Had another message from the person who told me we were likely to just bring in a defender (messaged before Collins signed) and a forward - and that MGW/Neves would stay unless either forced a move or we had a stupid bid.

He’s suggesting Ben Yedder is our top forward target and that things have been on hold until Monaco sorted a replacement. They announced Breel Embolo today, so he thinks there will be more concrete links/movement next week.

Well he certainly gets the Fifa ultimate team approval... as anyone who's ever played it will know 😁

Only got a year left on his contract doesn’t he? Could get him for less than that I think

Would happily take Brereton Diaz, had a great season and I really liked the look of him when playing for Chile. Basically the same price as Hwang.

If we're getting Osorio you'd think it would make sense to go for Brereton

Is Ben Yedder a realistic option though?

Back