• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2022 Transfer Window

Haven't seen him play myself but he's a wonderkid on FM

You could have at least put the answers up Kenny.

1658230513478.png

patridge-alan.gif

All that said, I think it's pretty much the perfect loan for him. A league with plenty of goals, dominant team, decent crowds with high expectation, even Champion's league experience. If he doesn't make it work though, he's basically down the pan

All that said, I think it's pretty much the perfect loan for him. A league with plenty of goals, dominant team, decent crowds with high expectation, even Champion's league experience. If he doesn't make it work though, he's basically down the pan
They are in the Conference rather than Champions League

34 appearances last season with 4 goals and 1 assist. Will fit right in.

Some bloke on the dark side has said Myron Boadu is pretty much done.

Absolutely no idea whether he's trustworthy or not, but his profile pic looks like a young Boozad.
Joined Monaco last year for about £15.5m, 6 goals and 2 assists in 42 games (inc Europe and French Cup) last season... prolific

A bit like Silva though in majority of his appearances were from the bench

Yet Wiki says
Boadu has been cited as an example of a "modern poacher", a forward with an explicit focus on scoring goals.

Decent record in Holland tbf, but we all know how that usually plays out in the PL

Joined Monaco last year for about £15.5m, 6 goals and 2 assists in 42 games (inc Europe and French Cup) last season... prolific
Nando's article is a good read of his struggles at the beginning of last season.

The figures don't look that good on paper, but he was mainly a sub. 6 goals + 2 assists in 1400 minutes is decent enough. That article basically explains he was miles off it in his first six months there.

As Monaco have bought Embolo you would expect Boadu would be third choice at best.

Back