• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2022 Transfer Window

If its an obligation to buy then it makes no difference really. Probably a bit of flexibility from us because of the player.

If its loan with an option, it borders on "Bruno fucks up, you'll be back. Enjoy the World Cup"

Our glorious leader and all round football expert and his sidekick strike again, they haven’t a clue have they?

Our glorious leader and all round football expert and his sidekick strike again, they haven’t a clue have they?
If they have to buy it makes zero difference.

This says obligation based on certain circumstances. Again can't judge without knowing what they are. X games and staying up would be the assumption

A huge amount of flexibility from us on this deal, presume done out of respect to Coads and it seems he has asked to leave.

Presume we have learnt our lessons though and a) Everton are paying a loan fee (deducted off the agreed transfer fee) and b) Everton will pay his wages.

This certainly isn't a sell because we need to do so we can buy situation. It's a selling because he has become a squad player and wants/needs starts to get to a World Cup.

It's nice that Coady gets the opportunity to play first team football but I'd prefer Shi / Sellers to put the club first. If he's going then it shouldn't be with any clauses, Everton are desperate and we could have exploited it more.

It doesn't seem normal for clubs with small squads like ours to just loosely loan out first team players the instant they drop out of the first XI picture, which we've done with Adama and seemingly with Coady now

The club is coming across as total numpties. We are short of players but let the club captain leave without being sold and a very low option to buy !!! We've already missed out with Palhina who apparently played really well for Fulham,
What the fuck is going on !!!!

It's nice that Coady gets the opportunity to play first team football but I'd prefer Shi / Sellers to put the club first. If he's going then it shouldn't be with any clauses, Everton are desperate and we could have exploited it more.
Balancing act I guess. Coady hs a huge influence at the club. A fucked off Coady in September probably wouldn't be a good thing at all.
Some times normal football business can be put to one side. As long as we haven't Adama'd the loan then no complaints from me.
Treated our captain with the respect he deserves and not given him away.

The club is coming across as total numpties. We are short of players but let the club captain leave without being sold and a very low option to buy !!! We've already missed out with Palhina who apparently played really well for Fulham,
What the fuck is going on !!!!
We didn't miss out on him. We were only interested in him if Neves had gone. He didn't, so we didn't move for him.

Balancing act I guess. Coady hs a huge influence at the club. A fucked off Coady in September probably wouldn't be a good thing at all.
Some times normal football business can be put to one side. As long as we haven't Adama'd the loan then no complaints from me.
Treated our captain with the respect he deserves and not given him away.
I just don't see Coady being a disruptor in that way.

Does anyone know what the clauses are?

I just don't see Coady being a disruptor in that way.

Does anyone know what the clauses are?
Not saying he would be a cunt but an unhappy player is not a good thing and if a lively bubbly fella is moping around it won't help.

Only mention of clause are Everton staying up and certain amount of appearance (no clue how many)

Has any one seen this Guedes we are rumoured to be buying?
It's been tweeted by some reliable sources.

Maybe we'll go full Adama and pay his wages for them too. Loaning out our captain to a rival with no obligation is taking the absolute piss.

Why I do feel like Guedes will be added to the Silva & Semedo group?

One positive. If it's a loan at least he can't play against us this season.

It's all very depressing stuff. Especially if Neves goes the same way in the next couple of weeks.

Exploited them how, we don't have massive power in this negotiation. Coady is 4th choice now and he's pushing for a move because he wants to play therefore we need to move him on. Whereas Everton could move for any number of players instead of him.

Back