• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2022 Transfer Window

Been speaking to my mate in Lisbon who is a Sporting fan, I don't have any ITK news but he has informed me Nunes is brilliant, but that also only about 4 years ago he was playing amateur football whilst also working in a bakery!

I have not checked the validity of this yet but hope that is true.

Reactions: b3h
I won't celebrate until he's holding the shirt, but holy shit.

That would be every bit as much of a statement of intent as signing Neves in the Championship was.

Collins, Nunes, Guedes & a striker in, whilst keeping hold of Neves & Moutinho, and that would represent the best window since we came up.

We’ve needed a window like this for a very long time.

A ball carrying midfielder, what is this madness? Presume first choice formation becomes 433? Not quite sure how you put Moutinho, Neves and Nunes in that, if he's an 8 rather than a 10? Puts 2 of MGW/Podence/Guedes/Neto out of the first 11. If that means MGW going to fund 2/3 of the deal then I'm fine with that, if he stays even better

-------- - - - - - - - - Neves - - - - - - -

------ Moutinho - - - - - - - - Nunes

Guedes - - - - - Jimenez - - - - - - Neto

Pretty Portugal heavy but looks good to me. Hopefully Ajorque to go up front too.

Liverpool playing the long game, they'll let us develop him then then tell us about a "really good" academy product we should give a third of the fee back to them for.

Not getting excited but it's real hard not to.

`100% we don't get this player without Uncle Jorge. Whatever we think about him he's a real asset to have sometimes.

A ball carrying midfielder, what is this madness? Presume first choice formation becomes 433? Not quite sure how you put Moutinho, Neves and Nunes in that, if he's an 8 rather than a 10? Puts 2 of MGW/Podence/Guedes/Neto out of the first 11. If that means MGW going to fund 2/3 of the deal then I'm fine with that, if he stays even better
Nunes playing in the role Donck played against Alaves. Moutinho did alright in the 8 role in that albeit against woeful opposition

Someone more skilled at Photoshop than me should make a Jorge Mendes "Deal With It" meme.

Back