• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2022 Transfer Window

Scenes. Get a striker in and it’s so much better window than I was ever anticipating.

This guy's deleted his account.

Something is amiss here.
Some coincidence that he got the Nunes date right if he didn’t have a bit of inside info.

If he does have inside knowledge it wouldn’t surprise me if he’s been asked to delete his account after what he tweeted earlier tonight.

John Ward could be Wolves' most successful manager ever. Was in charge of either 4 or 5 games depending whether you believe DJ actually was in charge at Forest away in the cup. It's either a 75% or 80% win ratio.
Not Peter Shirtliff then ?

Let's just check what the Wolves correspondent is saying for the inside track...

Ah.
Apologies for being late to this. It's not the going on holiday as such, the timing is strange, but perhaps there are personal circumstances behind it, although it comes after a very light workload as Wolves correspondent at least in terms of production. It's the Tweeting whilst off which makes him look stupid and naive. Did the world need to know his thoughts on Souness' comments?

Last edited:
I'd be very surprised if we allowed Neto to leave and blocked MGW going any where. I know which one I'd rather have in the team.

The source was that 90 minute football account which has no credibility. We would want a ridiculous fee for Neto, not long signed a 5 year deal.

Would be a strange move by United as well. A wide forward who hasn’t really hit the ground running since a long term injury. They will have bigger priorities than a wide forward as well.

File under ‘not happening pal’

Back