• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2022 Transfer Window

He is in a 2027 contract. It would cost way way more than the figure even being talked about for Fofana.

Utd can't sign anyone at the moment. my Utd fan pals and Customers are not a happy bunch.

on the day of the Charity Shield I did the radio Football show here on the Costa Del Sol (Which was filmed for Channel 5) i told the resident Utd fan that they would struggle this year and probably finish outside the top 6, he called me deluded. West Ham and Now Wolves if our transfers are to be believed will be ahead of them.

they are just not good enough, no midfield with McTominay, or Fred will be good enough to make top 6. then look at their defence it's a car crash waiting to happen. none of the players they are trying to sign will move there, they need a total re-build that aint happening overnight.

None of the Wolves players would move their.
Chelsea, Spurs, Arsenal, Man City and Liverpool are another whole ball game.

Someone would want to see at least half a season from Neto at his previous level post injury to pay anything close to what we'd want. So far he's managed about half a game

The Neto rumour is just the Same Neto to Arsenal one except someone has changed the team.

Started by fans wanting the player.

The Neto rumour is just the Same Neto to Arsenal one except someone has changed the team.

Started by fans wanting the player.
Its so easy to get a blue tick and think you're important on Twitter these days..

It's probably not quite overtly racist enough for even Twitter to do anything about, unfortunately, despite the clear implication

It's probably not quite overtly racist enough for even Twitter to do anything about, unfortunately, despite the clear implication
The reference to pakora is about as overt as it gets these days.

(This is me vicariously informing twitter through you, I get that you're not defending the fucker)

I have absolutely no idea* why Manny gets the stick he does. The guy is kindness personified and is always trying to help others - social media does seem to attract complete and utter morons.

*I do know why he gets abuse on Twitter and it's always under the guise of him getting favours from the club. Ultimately we know that's not the reason...

I would have no problem with the club removing season tickets from this type of individual. Banning them full stop is harder I guess.
The only problem is where the line is drawn and some things [not racist] that are said may offend some and not others - who becomes the arbitrator of what is and isn't considered worthy of a ban?

The reference to pakora is about as overt as it gets these days.

(This is me vicariously informing twitter through you, I get that you're not defending the fucker)

It's out of order and it's quite possibly said with racist intent but the guy he's talking about sell's pakora's and samosas outside the subway prior to matches which gives the dickhead an easy defence. It's all done for charity which makes the fact he gets abuse even worse. Always been sound when I've bumped into him.

Last edited:
The same guy has repeatedly tweeted anti-Asian slurs with reference to Fosun too. Not always under the same account, but the exact same language.

Some people cannot be reached

I have absolutely no idea* why Manny gets the stick he does. The guy is kindness personified and is always trying to help others - social media does seem to attract complete and utter morons.

*I do know why he gets abuse on Twitter and it's always under the guise of him getting favours from the club. Ultimately we know that's not the reason...
Indeed - he's a really kind person, and an utter Wolves nut, no matter which of the teams, no matter which opposition he's always there.

And whilst it's perfectly reasonable to have a go at someone because of something they've done, as you hinted, it just happens to be the racist morons that seem to have a problem.

Even the beeb are reporting the nunes transfer now. My word, what we may be seeing this season...

Back