• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2022 Transfer Window

We bid 15 mil, they want 20. We bid 15.4, they accept. Negotiation...

€18m seems like a good compromise deal between what we offered and what they want. No doubt it has addons to take it above €20m too.

Let's hope he's actually good. We desperately need him to hit the ground running. Hopefully he plays against Saints on Saturday. Gonna try and make that my first game of the season.

We bid 15 mil, they want 20. We bid 15.4, they accept. Negotiation...
Not quite. You have your pounds and euros mixed up. We bid €15m and they wanted at least €20m. They have accepted €18m.

If we just hoof it at him, he will look shit as he is neither Niall Quinn nor Duncan Ferguson.

As Lage has the tactical depth of a puddle then I expect that is exactly what we will do until he gets sacked, which he will eventually.

He isn't a bad footballer at all and definitely more of a penalty box presence than we currently have.

€18 mill is only £15. not bad if he turns out to be any good. A snip if he scores 3 on Saturday.
Have to revise my score prediction...

Can't get excited by any signings at the moment. In fact I just feel bad that they'll have to suffer through the moron in charge here.

His addition also means Raul won’t necessarily walk into the team too (because he has no competition) so hopefully that will drive him on in games a bit.
Hopefully it'll allow us to manage his minutes better and allow him to give maximum effort for whatever time he's on the pitch, rather than have him making sure he lasts the full 90 mins every time.

Back