• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2022 Transfer Window

But at that price why is the likes of Fulham or Forest the best he can do with his experience and goal contributions?

What's wrong with him?

The absolute dream Fifa signing

Hossem Aouar would be my choice. Available and can play as an 8 or 10.
Definitely the sort of player we should be looking at. Would be worried that he’s still at Lyon as he should have moved on last year and does indicate all is not straight forward.

I think his agent / family ask for loads during negotiations
I remember the good old days when Tommy Doherty used to invite the young kids parents along to Old Trafford when trying to get their signature, he'd buy washing machines, totally fit out Mum's kitchen and get Dad a new Ford Anglia...
Do you mean shit like that?

Dawson is just a like for like swap for Boly. Experienced, reliable, cheap, won’t complain at not being in the first 11 week in week out. I guess you can’t just have a full squad of young up & coming players with potential. We’ve lost a lot of experience in the dressing room with Coady, Ruddy & soon to be Boly all leaving; so makes sense to get some experience in. He won’t be the most exciting signing, but he wouldn’t let us down if/when we call on him either. I actually thought he was a few years older than 32 - he looks about 40!

As for Sasa, I’m pleased we seemingly have a striker coming in. Can’t help but feel we could have prime Ronaldo up top and we’d still struggle to score with Lage in charge; but I hope he comes in and makes an immediate impact. Can’t shake the feeling we’re just going to hump it towards his head over & over again.

But at that price why is the likes of Fulham or Forest the best he can do with his experience and goal contributions?

What's wrong with him?

Will do absolutely zero defensive work. Just strolls about when you ain't got the ball in the games I've seen him play.

We should be all over Aouar at that sort of money, ridiculous value
If he's a liability in terms of work rate then that would explain why he hasn't been snapped up by bigger clubs already.

Back