• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2022 Transfer Window

It completely depends on what's important to him. Does he want to stay here doing something he doesn't really want to and get the money or not? Not everyone is driven totally by money

Surely even you're not arrogant enough to think you know how everyone thinks?
But this is "Graham Potter would turn down Chelsea to stay at Brighton" levels of wrong, isn't it.

Raul Jimenez is not going to retire in January.

But this is "Graham Potter would turn down Chelsea to stay at Brighton" levels of wrong, isn't it.

Raul Jimenez is not going to retire in January.
I don't think it is, Raul nearly died playing this sport - that can totally impact how someone thinks about it.

It's a shame Beatties has closed because that shuts off the "if X happens I'll bare my arse in Beatties' window" angle for ridiculous arguments.

It isn't going to happen, you've invented it.

Romano saying that Costa's medical is complete and final details being discussed

It's a shame Beatties has closed because that shuts off the "if X happens I'll bare my arse in Beatties' window" angle for ridiculous arguments.

It isn't going to happen, you've invented it.
I've said I could see raul leaving or retiring as a possibility, and why, i've not said i'm 100% dead certain that either are going to happen.

FWIW i could totally see us helping Raul leave if he wanted to, be it through reduced fee etc

if it's all the same though, i'd rather not have any arses bared anywhere

It completely depends on what's important to him. Does he want to stay here doing something he doesn't really want to and get the money or not? Not everyone is driven totally by money

Surely even you're not arrogant enough to think you know how everyone thinks?
I've enough experience to know what you've suggested is fucking stupid.

I've said I could see raul leaving or retiring as a possibility, and why, i've not said i'm 100% dead certain that either are going to happen.

FWIW i could totally see us helping Raul leave if he wanted to, be it through reduced fee etc

if it's all the same though, i'd rather not have any arses bared anywhere
We currently have 1 available striker (Raul). It's a nightmare, we need to get a free agent which is a tiny pool of actually useful players.

You think we would go back to having 1 available striker voluntarily? Or maybe we could sign a striker in January which we last did with er, Willian José. That was good.

He is not going to retire. We are not going to sell him in January. Absolutely none of this adds up.

The guy started for us in a Premier League match a whole 8 days ago, the Sunlife Guaranteed Life Plan bastard.

Are you a multi-millionaire who suffered a life-threatening injury at work?
If so, CALL NOW

bcsaul.png

We currently have 1 available striker (Raul). It's a nightmare, we need to get a free agent which is a tiny pool of actually useful players.

You think we would go back to having 1 available striker voluntarily? Or maybe we could sign a striker in January which we last did with er, Willian José. That was good.

He is not going to retire. We are not going to sell him in January. Absolutely none of this adds up.

The guy started for us in a Premier League match a whole 8 days ago, the Sunlife Guaranteed Life Plan bastard.
Obviously, it's predicated on wolves purchasing / loaning in a replacement striker in January. I didn't think that needed stating.

And Willian Jose is not the only striker who will be available in January, we could, you know, maybe look at some of the ones we didn't sign during the summer.....

Yes, that notoriously easy window to sign centre forwards, happens all the time. Particularly as we'll probably be in the bottom six at the time.

Mate, you can row back, you know. It's really easy.

I don't really care what anyone else chooses to believe but if they in turn choose to put it on a public forum and it's fucking bollocks, what do you expect?!

Your honest view is "Raul Jimenez will retire in January. Just my opinion". And you think that'll go unchallenged.

Sorry but no.

Obviously, it's predicated on wolves purchasing / loaning in a replacement striker in January. I didn't think that needed stating.

And Willian Jose is not the only striker who will be available in January, we could, you know, maybe look at some of the ones we didn't sign during the summer.....
So Raul to retire and Wolves to buy another striker for £xm for 6 months when Sasa and Fabio will be fit and back at the club respectively.

Ramos for £30m to take her spending up to £100m for the season.

All whilst we're in mid table.

Sounds plausible.

I don't really care what anyone else chooses to believe but if they in turn choose to put it on a public forum and it's fucking bollocks, what do you expect?!

Your honest view is "Raul Jimenez will retire in January. Just my opinion". And you think that'll go unchallenged.

Sorry but no.
Not what I said though, I said I could see it as a possibility, explained why and then you've gone on a massive rant about it.

Back