• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2022 Transfer Window

I've seen some rumours of Martim Neto joining us, I think he plays for Benfica B

He has just broken into the Benfica B side, having been with Benfica since 2015. He is 19.

Umm, this is exactly the sort of risk we can no longer afford to take. I am becoming resigned to next season being a complete disaster and leading to relegation.

If we don't go down next year, Forest, Fulham, Leeds, Bournemouth all likely to be worse than us.

Then we will the year after.

We "couldn't go down" in 2011/2 because the teams coming up - QPR, Swansea and Norwich were all shit. They all stayed up, we didn't.

We "couldn't go down" in 2011/2 because the teams coming up - QPR, Swansea and Norwich were all shit. They all stayed up, we didn't.
Oh i know, i'm far from confident about it, i just think we already have better players than they do.

Back in 10/11 McCarthy generally had us battling as a better team than the individuals, that all went to shit quickly when he took the captaincy from Henry, so as soon as that team spirit eroded we were doomed.

Hopefully next season we will still have just enough quality (Neto, RAN, Semedo, Sa, Kilman) to be better than those teams i mentioned, despite the crap manager.

He has just broken into the Benfica B side, having been with Benfica since 2015. He is 19.

Umm, this is exactly the sort of risk we can no longer afford to take. I am becoming resigned to next season being a complete disaster and leading to relegation.
Hopefully it won't be the entirely of our summer windows activity

I have so little faith in our recruitment that relegation is going to be a possibility. On September 1st it's quite probable that Neto is going to be our only 'top-6-ready' player

This is all getting very repetitive
Indeed it’s Groundhog Day with Ask Wolves. It’s the precursor to 5 talented but unknown French players turning us down at the last minute and going into the new season with a much weaker squad than this season.

Indeed it’s Groundhog Day with Ask Wolves. It’s the precursor to 5 talented but unknown French players turning us down at the last minute and going into the new season with a much weaker squad than this season.
I dont disagree with what everyone is saying. It just gets a bit tiresome reading the same thing over and over again.

Feel a bit like Jenifer Lawrence and Leo Di Caprio in don’t look up we can all see the movie impending disaster but the ones that matter don’t and are more interested in less important things.

We don't know what is happening behind the scenes, so it's all guessing what could happen, what might happen.
I will wait and see what really happens.
Like last January? and last August? and the January and August before that (and more)?

It's the same shit, rolled out by Jeff every fucking transfer window. How can you not see that?

Personally, I'm happy to wait and see what happens in the transfer window next January, they need time and have to watch FFP :rolleyes:

Like last January? and last August? and the January and August before that (and more)?

It's the same shit, rolled out by Jeff every fucking transfer window. How can you not see that?

Personally, I'm happy to wait and see what happens in the transfer window next January, they need time and have to watch FFP :rolleyes:
What I'm saying is until the transfer window is closed I won't judge until then.
If it is a shit window then I will will vent my displeasure.

If

Back