• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2022 Transfer Window

Bassey is very Tyrone Mings from what I’ve seen. Pace and strength which makes you look good at a low level. Get found out at a higher level.

TBF I don't think Mings has either qualities so Bassey is surely better already.

I'm not sold on Bassey seems similar to Toti from what I have seen being quick, raw and he's around the same age too

Tim saying that Wolves want MGW to play a big part next season and its believed we've offered him a new contract. Talks ongoing with Moutinho about a new deal but sticking point is length of contract as JM wants a 2 year deal

Just give Moutinho the two year contract for crying out loud.

MGW is a cheap option as he's already our player. The challenge will be whether he wants to stick around & then if he does, can we play in a way that gets the best out of him?

If Lage is still here this time next week, i think Moutinho will be our next manager, probably temporary, but next manager nonetheless.

Tim saying that Wolves want MGW to play a big part next season and its believed we've offered him a new contract. Talks ongoing with Moutinho about a new deal but sticking point is length of contract as JM wants a 2 year deal
Fine. Sign him a 5 year deal. Or 10. Whatever he wants. He'll still be miles better than whoever we would bring to cover him anyway.

Yeah I'd read that. They need Gibbs-White plus additions, not either or.

I honestly feel like Silva needs to be loaned out too and another senior striker added in place of him. I get Wolves probably want to be part of his development so maybe a till January loan after pre-season but feel like he now needs first team games and for it to not be at the expense of the Wolves first team.

So if MGW leaves he miraculously donates his heart to Trincao?

Yeah I'd read that. They need Gibbs-White plus additions, not either or.

I honestly feel like Silva needs to be loaned out too and another senior striker added in place of him. I get Wolves probably want to be part of his development so maybe a till January loan after pre-season but feel like he now needs first team games and for it to not be at the expense of the Wolves first team.
We can't afford to loan out Fabio. Goes to the Championship and bombs that's the £35m blown quicker than it will be as a bit part player at Wolves

Back