• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2022 Transfer Window

Thing is he's 19 years old and has so far scored 6 goals in the Austrian league.

I said the other day that there will be an element of a gamble whoever we take but is this guy really going to be ready? Just going off his stats probably not.

I genuinely thought we might sign somebody today. Just by the law of averages we are due a signing.

Rather than pretending to be after players we have no chance of getting can we just sign a striker please?

I was 16, made a couple of big impressions on me :)

If Wolves twitter is anything to go by Coady isn’t in the squad and could be off…

Liam says Youngy is chatting bubbles about Coady...

I know there are many higher profile examples than Coady of childhood Liverpool fans playing for Everton and vice versa, but I would think such a staunch Liverpool fan and family, at the height of his career and not short of a bob or two, would surely think twice about playing for Everton. In general footballers aren't 'fans' the same way we are but Coady is one of the few examples who does seem to be. I get going to their academy as a 12 year old when it's the only offer on the table, but as a multi millionaire England international?

If he's available for transfer and wants to leave, there would surely be other less conflicting and equally lucrative offers for him?

I realise this is written with a fans heart and not a professionals head on, but Coady to Everton doesn't seen right.

What we calling good business? £20m?

For 5th choice CB I’d be happy with that.

I know there are many higher profile examples than Coady of childhood Liverpool fans playing for Everton and vice versa, but I would think such a staunch Liverpool fan and family, at the height of his career and not short of a bob or two, would surely think twice about playing for Everton. In general footballers aren't 'fans' the same way we are but Coady is one of the few examples who does seem to be. I get going to their academy as a 12 year old when it's the only offer on the table, but as a multi millionaire England international?

If he's available for transfer and wants to leave, there would surely be other less conflicting and equally lucrative offers for him?

I realise this is written with a fans heart and not a professionals head on, but Coady to Everton doesn't seen right.
Liverpool have far bigger rivals than Everton these days. Their rivalry with Everton is now limited to two days a season.

Back