• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Sunderland (A) Build-up and match thread

Not sure why they have an away end that inflexible. When the stadium has 20k empty seats I’m not sure why they have Home supporter STH that close to the away fans. After all, in the PL they would have had to offer at least 3k and for cup matches they would have to offer more as well so these STHs wouldn’t be able to sit in their normal seat anyway.

Looking at their seating plan for the game, they have not put any other tickets on sale for any of the top tier, which is where the Wolves fans will be I believe, so it will Wolves fans and their season ticket holders only up there.

Up in the North East a day in advance. The weather is glorious and perfect for spending the day in the beer garden.

Hope our British lads can cope with the heat...

Hope our British lads can cope with the heat...

Supposedly hotter than Portugal today so our 'foreign' contingent will be fine & will cover any distress from the 'home grown' players

It's been a beautiful day up here and tomorrow is forecast to be even hotter. Enjoy the day out, I wish I was going to be there but unfortunately those fucking scumbag moron Newcastle fans put paid to any hope I had of getting into the game.

What's considered "hot" in the UK?

What you consider cold in Florida

Personally I consider anything above 20C to be hot. Any more and I try to stay out of it.

Alan, as a pasty milkybar kid, 20c is fackin roasting to me.

Didn't sleep well so I'm up well in time for the Sky documentary then the game.

For me it needs to be 30c to be considered hot. 20c is just pleasant.

I'm going to fucking melt today. :icon_lol:

Back