• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Sunderland (A) Build-up and match thread

I can't see that!
BBC have it at 2-2.... making Burton safe as the whistle gets blown. 3-0..
Bolton score and Burton go down. Wow! in the final minute!

Brewer's owner breathes a HUGE sigh of relief.
B'Ham score a 3rd...

Sad way for the season to end and would have liked 100 points, but the only negative in a brilliant, brilliant season

These two plums discussing that Boly might not get sorted. Some issue between the clubs....

There is no issue between the clubs at all. It has been well publicised that deals are agreed. Obviously, it depends on Boly himself agreeing.

Pissed off with that. Shite way to end the season and forfeit the chance to hit 100.

I don't give a shit personally. We were on the beach, and it didn't matter at all. The trophy is already in the cabinet.

Well this isn't the scoreline I expected to wake up to.

What the fuck happened??

It's just what happens, it's not deliberate, but when you've already achieved your aims you aren't going to play with the same intensity. Brighton fell apart last year after getting promoted.

not bothered about the points, but a very un-professional performance. yes putting both Danny and Roderick in wasn't a great idea but they should have been good enough to handle a team already relegated.

Honestly, why care? Our next competitive match is against a top flight team.

Couldn't care less about the result, we are Champions and deservedly so. How did Will get on?

All it’ll do is just alert Nuno even more that certain players aren’t good enough and there’s no room for sentiments.
We’re in proper beach mode especially Saiss and Neves who’ve probably got the World Cup in the back of their minds to.

If it was our strongest lineup, fair enough I'd be a bit miffed. But when Nuno tells some of them they have no future with us over the next week or two and they played today they can have no complaints really can they?

There were some proper bellends in the crowd today. Unfortunately most seemed to be sat around me. Booing Nuno’s decisions and barking “this is a disgrace”

I just kept thinking I’m glad I don’t sit next to these every week.

Loads on twitter with no perspective too. Many don't realise the prem is tough. Everton are currently 8th and are the highest placed team who have won less games than they have lost. Said before on here that over the prem history that a 50% win rate per season would consistently have you finishing 4-11th with an average of 6th.

We have so many fans who aren't prepared for how the prem is for those outside the top 5/6.

Loads on twitter with no perspective too. Many don't realise the prem is tough. Everton are currently 8th and are the highest placed team who have won less games than they have lost. Said before on here that over the prem history that a 50% win rate per season would consistently have you finishing 4-11th with an average of 6th.

We have so many fans who aren't prepared for how the prem is for those outside the top 5/6.

Probably why it's so ducking predictable most of the time. Leicester was a great one off but let's not mix ourselves. It's called the big 6 for a reason. I saw nothing of today's game. For me the season was done and I felt like probably half the players did today. Don't like losing but it happens.
Next season will be a challenge. Today was a farewell for a number of players probably. It won't get better than this season for some of them. Let's see what the summer brings

Back