• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Banner...

Yeah looks good on the phone. Top work Booz.

Can't say I'm a fan of the new wallpaper, but I'm sure others will be and I applaud the effort.
Not a fan of the interlocking Wolves head motif on the background, appears in some very small sections where it just looks like a weird disjointed pattern. Thought there was something wrong with my phone screen at first.

Minor complaint, think this occured when the forum was transferred to it's new host, the sort of forum path or whatever you'd refer to it as ( link appears as Home > Forums > Admin ) moved lower down the page to a less convenient place to make use of it. Would be nice if it could be moved back up, software/hosting permitting, think it used to sit directly above or below the reply box rather than right at the foot of the page.

Same, looks good on mobile.

Soon Lemina has to be on/in the banner soon, just saying ;)

When it comes to who chooses who’s on the banner, there can be only one.

Can't see it on my phone. Has it been amended to show all the new signings?

Excellent stuff.
One of the few times I wish the mgt actually read this forum...

I'm sorry but you owe me a cup of tea and a computer monitor. Jeff eating a John Menzies meal deaL............... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

It's almost got a Sistine Chapel ceiling vibe to it.

Amazing work on the banner. God how I wish Jeff decided to have a look at the fans opinions (ha!) and stumbled across the forum and the banner. I'd love to see his confused stupid face :ROFLMAO:

Back