• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Banner...

Yeah get the banner back on please..

Excellent. I'll get it sorted at some point over the weekend.

Who rendered the players for that?

Jack of all trades ain't he

Nice

That's much better, nice to see Hibbitt back in his usual spot :) Thank you Penfold.

Shows how observant I am - have been on 3 other threads this afternoon & only when I opened this one did I realise that the Banner was back :facepalm:

Thanks Penfold,- now where did I put the phone number for the opticians!

Shows how observant I am - have been on 3 other threads this afternoon & only when I opened this one did I realise that the Banner was back :facepalm:

Interesting...
I have TWF saved as a 'favourite' and it always opens on the View of the 6 main headings with Wolves at the top and Admin at the bottom.

I never see the banner unless I go looking for it...

Interesting...
I have TWF saved as a 'favourite' and it always opens on the View of the 6 main headings with Wolves at the top and Admin at the bottom.

I always go straight to that page too, never the homepage.

Interesting...

Still shows the banner though.

Interesting...

So you have the Forum page saved as a favourite, and not the actual Forums homepage. You should still see the banner at the top of every page though.

Nope, Nope and.... nope.

And I don't have a fucking spell checker either!

Can you see a picture of Leo Sayer in the corner of your post?

Back