• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

THE CLUB IS ROTTEN FROM THE TOP DOWN. WE ARE GOING NOWHERE

Status
Not open for further replies.

seabass

Reaction score
IT KILLS ME TO SAY THIS BUT WE ARE FINISHED

A BIG CLUB MY ARSE

WE USED TO BE

Stop shouting

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I'M SORRY BUT THE BASTARDS AT THE TOP ARE TROUSERING ALL THE CASH

AND US THE MUG PUNTERS KEEP PAYING FOR THIS CRAP.

THEY ARE NOT GETTING ANYMORE OF MY MONEY .

ITS ENOUGH TO MAKE YOU FOOKING SHOUT

Think you'll find most of that money ends up with the players.

Not wishing to disagree with you on many points, but your first line is libellous.

Current position is crap, but really not sure that massive amounts of money are being removed from the top - there really isn't enough around to bother about

And please take the caps lock off - its irritating

Because you care, you will have the piss taken out of you, on this forum. Number 1 rule, don't show emotion, or you will get ridiculed.

Not wishing to disagree with you on many points, but your first line is libellous.

SHUT IT YOU TWAT. WHO THE FOOK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE - MOXEY

I'M WOLVES THROUGH AND THROUGH AND I HATE IT WHAT THESE BASTARDS ARE DOING TO MY CLUB.

WOLVES FANS DESERVE BETTER THAN THIS

Lolololz

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I don't often reply. I seem to remember in the early days a Poster RAY STUBBS who used to SHOUT A LOT!

After nearly 50 years, I'm not sure that I care, any more. I hate the club that WWFC have become and I hate the way that football has become, per se. All about BIG MONEY. Local supporters of local clubs mean nothing, now. It's global capitalism with mercenary footballers plying their trade for who will pay them the most and football clubs being more concerned with how many football kits they sell than their 'local' fans. It's a crying shame. The football that WWFC have played, over the last few months, is not entertaining. Just to cap it all, we are about to enter into a sponsorship deal with an unethical (but legal) purveyor of usury. Bah!

This thread (& his other) is not relevant

Move along - nothing to see here

SHUT IT YOU TWAT. WHO THE FOOK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE - MOXEY

I'M WOLVES THROUGH AND THROUGH AND I HATE IT WHAT THESE BASTARDS ARE DOING TO MY CLUB.

WOLVES FANS DESERVE BETTER THAN THIS

No - I'm not Moxey. However, I am a lawyer, and I am telling your post is libellous and could get the forum shut down. I recommend you alter it or seek pastures new.

This needs to be shut down now - or the rest of us need to stop bothering replying to him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back