• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Cricket Thread

They were in 2015 and made the semis, had a strong squad still De Villiers, De Kock, Steyn, Amla, du Plessis, Merkel, Villander

I’d say they were still behind Aus, India, NZ and we’re still outsiders in comparison to those three.

We have a different definition of not in the conversation then

Travis Head confirmed broken hand too so probably out of the tournament for convict CC

Had to be the way to go, you can't take someone who has that much of a fitness question.

Can Brook open? Need backup option there.

Root added to the ODI squad to play Ireland at his own request

Middlesex bowled out for 121 against Warks inside 40 overs. Going to be a genuine scandal if they somehow stay up, an atrocious team.

We're supposed to be playing Ireland at Headingley today but it's going to be a very much reduced overs game if we do get on the field at all.

A few miles away and can confirm the weather is shite.

Rained pretty much non stop today and no signs of that changing any time soon

Let the rain in Div 2 continue for two more days [or brighten up sufficiently at New Road tomorrow for max batting points]

I must admit that was a bonus as given the fixtures left, I saw Sussex as the biggest threat. Still hope it pisses down though. Be nice to have a cushion to take to Headingley next week

A few miles away and can confirm the weather is shite.

Rained pretty much non stop today and no signs of that changing any time soon
My weather predicting skillz spot on.

Now sunny....

Back