• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Darts Thread

Play like that and she would win the Men's BDO, let alone the ladies.

Oh aye. 90+ average? Pretty easily.

She got ill a couple of years ago and fell away a bit and as I say there are times when she's been easily the best player but not shown up when it mattered.

That's huge, there isn't any reason why the ladies can't play darts. Just give them the opportunity.

Not in R1, it's weird in the first week with the first two rounds all mixed together

Not in R1, it's weird in the first week with the first two rounds all mixed together

Cheers DW, was thinking the same. Also pretty shit that some players are having to play 2 best of 5 set games in one night

Listened to some of the darts on Talksport2. I've always thought of Nicholson as a bit of a prick, but as a radio commentator he's very good

Yeah, he's on the ITV events sometimes, he's good.

I think he knows he got it wrong acting the goat when he was a decent player.

ION I'm sure Steve Beaton will still be appearing in 2035.

I met him a couple of times at corporate events about 15 years ago. Even then his look could best be described as dated

I don’t think he’s aged at all, he’s always looked old

Price scrapes through, was pretty dreadful though. His record at the Worlds is poor

Willie O'Connor oh dear. You lucky boy Gerwyn

Don't understand how he's done that. He even missed at D2 on the previous turn. Bizarre.

Who was the announcer with the gravelly voice on the Rydz game? Had to turn the sound off his voice went through me.

Peter Wright dragged into a final set by Noel Malicdem (nope never heard of him either).

Checks out 140 to save the match, back in the balance.

Clinging on somehow. Malicdem should have won this set 3-0, totally messed it up.

Back