• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Darts Thread

Circus Tavern was brilliant. But obviously before shit like Kolo/yaya
I sort of get how that started. A Premier League night in Manchester, so loads of City fans there, and they both played for City, and it was a big chant then. Nonsensical but as a one-off you get it. Like you might get the odd Wolves chant sneaking in at the Civic or Aldersley.

Kolo Touré left Manchester City in 2013.

Can’t keep missing that amount of doubles.

Never done Ally Pally. Went to Circus Tavern a few times back in the day.

I was so pleased when Alan Warriner won and jumped down the table putting me squarely on TV when I had pulled a sickie.
Is that why you had to move to the other side of the world 😉

I was so pleased when Alan Warriner won and jumped down the table putting me squarely on TV when I had pulled a sickie.
I had the same happen to me at the Civic many many years ago whilst I was signed off work. Pre social media and it was never mentioned on my return.

Well Sky's hype for tonight fell flat as Dobey hammers Smith 4-0.

Sky having an interview with Luke Littler (obviously before KO) and Gary Neville and the interviewer wishing him some Manchester United spirit. Get your money on Barney if that's going to be the case.

Sky having an interview with Luke Littler (obviously before KO) and Gary Neville and the interviewer wishing him some Manchester United spirit. Get your money on Barney if that's going to be the case.
He's been battered on social media over the last 24 hours from the opposite side of Warrington for having his photo taken holding a copy of The Sun.

Got to be tough all this attention as a 16 year old (even if he looks 16 years older) gonna need a sound manager and a good family around him if he goes further to make sure this hype doesn't overwhelm him.

Got to be tough all this attention as a 16 year old (even if he looks 16 years older) gonna need a sound manager and a good family around him if he goes further to make sure this hype doesn't overwhelm him.
Yeah, here's a few quid to hold the paper and a kebab. He was born nearly 20 years after Hillsborough, it's not going to be on his radar.

Yeah, here's a few quid to hold the paper and a kebab. He was born nearly 20 years after Hillsborough, it's not going to be on his radar.
Gary Anderson has let rip at the media a day or so ago about all the attention he’s getting. More the constant interviews, pictures etc (Sun a prime example)

He’s just a kid, let the lad play darts

I enjoyed that as a contest. I thought that Dolan was done after Anderson came back from 2-0 down to be 3-2 up

Back