• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Darts Thread

MVG seems to always chuck these games/sets in when massive favourite.

Yep Williams always comes across as a bit of a twat.

Although you could probably say that about 90% of the players at the top level.

Yep Williams always comes across as a bit of a twat.

Although you could probably say that about 90% of the players at the top level.
Don't think anyone else has beaten a German opponent and gone 2 World Wars and 1 World Cup though

Humphries blows Chizzy away, once he won that fourth set it was never in doubt.

Never realised until my Son pointed it out to me before the match, Luke Humphries has bucked the trend and gone from being a porker to pretty slim.

A shaky start by Littler but he's been magnificent since the 4th leg of the 2nd set. 3-1 up and Cross looks rattled.

This is an annihilation. Should have won the 5th set as well and this would have been done (theoretically).

Got two sets throwing first to finish it

Averaged 116 In that deciding set. My word.

He had goes at double on pretty much every leg.

I think Humphries probably beats him. And the pressure has to get to him at some stage!?

Littler is going to win it all, isn’t he?
You're basically waiting for cracks to appear in his game, which hasn't looked particularly likely. He lost the first set tonight but it never looked like it particularly phased him.

Be interesting if he falls a couple of sets down in the final, feasible against Humphries (unlikely against Williams) but the way he's playing that doesn't help really look likely to happen.

Impressed that the crowd haven’t played their part and have showed respect for both players. It’s certainly got everyone taking about darts. It was the topic at work today and I’ve never know anyone to talk about it before apart from me and another lad.

Littler is going to win it all, isn’t he?
Would say 50/50 game with Humphries.

One thing he still has to do is win a tight match (not his fault), if someone can drag him into a marathon 10 or 11 set match will be a new challenge

Cross was class at the end, but I guess it's hard to be an arse if you have a degree of self awareness after losing to a kid. I think Humphries beats him, but I thought he'd lose tonight.

Let's hope Hey Schlinder leave those kids alone gets walloped

Back