• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Darts Thread

Massive set that after being 2 legs down. Game on!

Reactions: jlo
Littler should be 3-1 up. Not quite firing on all cylinders yet but neither is Humphries.

Massive set for Humphries, that.

1 dart from 5-2 but now 4-3.

Surely fucked the counting there. Would have backed him at tops too

Feeling the crowd getting more on the back of Humphries doubles now they have a few beers in them.

Feeling the crowd getting more on the back of Humphries doubles now they have a few beers in them.
Also him now being one set away (four on the bounce) always means they're going to start giving him gip. Because as we all know they don't want to be sent home.

Great match, Luke Humphries is on fire at the moment, the other Luke at 16 yrs old it could go either way but he seems to have his head screwed on so he could be at the top for years to come.

Highest ever none football viewing figures for Sky at around 3.5m. They and Hearn will be begging Littler to play in the Premier League although apparently he's unsure about it, which is understandable

He probably does belong there, Noppert is ranked 7th and he's way better than him, and Wright may sneak in on name recognition but he's properly gone to shit. Other big names of the recent(ish) past like Wade and Anderson aren't even in the top 16 now.

The PDC have previously hinted to him he won't be in it.

"I've seen what the Premier League does! You'll have Monday, Tuesday Pro Tour, Wednesday Euro Tour qualifiers, then Thursday Premier League, weekends Euro Tour so I think the PDC are going to keep me out of it because that would be just gruelling."

That was before he dismantled Rob Cross though so maybe they'll push him to join now. I expect Peter Wright will be in just because of his persona, when he probably shouldn't get in this time.

Humphries
Price
Smith
MVG
Cross
Littler
Wright

Would be my guess.

The PDC have previously hinted to him he won't be in it.

"I've seen what the Premier League does! You'll have Monday, Tuesday Pro Tour, Wednesday Euro Tour qualifiers, then Thursday Premier League, weekends Euro Tour so I think the PDC are going to keep me out of it because that would be just gruelling."

That was before he dismantled Rob Cross though so maybe they'll push him to join now. I expect Peter Wright will be in just because of his persona, when he probably shouldn't get in this time.

Humphries
Price
Smith
MVG
Cross
Littler
Wright

Would be my guess.
You are 1 light. Aspinall is in as he's number 4 in the World.

Edit, confirmed as this 7 plus Apsinall

Back