• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Darts Thread

Fucking hell - the comms just said that 160 would have got a third share of highest out shot so far. No 161? No 164? after this many games. Jesus

I see from the BBC website that Adams has cruised into the quarter finals with a 4-0 victory over Gary who............................................

Right, darts scorer. You need two things:

a) Be able to add up
b) Be able to speak coherently

This gimp can't do either, who made that career choice?

OMEHUNDRET AND TRENTY WUN

:icon_lol:

Just watching this bloke on the highlights.

WOSS YOU WEQUIRE WOM HUMDRERD

Brilliant!

Both on double one in this game, Jesus. And both missed three darts at it! Just go down your local and you will see better darts.

Harms looks like a serial killing version of Guile from Streetfighter II.

I was about to say he looked like Guile. He looks a nutjob too.

That Robbie Green is built like a darts player!

I reckon a darts night should happen. I have arrows I havent used in yonks, Kenny also hits the wall as well...Anybody else ????

When I was in a band we used to play Round the Clock backstage before we went on, to loosen us up and chill us out a bit, but would love to get into it properly.......
this is a good thread

Adams averaged barely 90 and won 4-0. Doubt that would happen in super league. Fuck it, I doubt it would even happen in a decent standard a league.

Harms averaged about 97 though in his win.

Adams averaged barely 90 and won 4-0. Doubt that would happen in super league. $#@! it, I doubt it would even happen in a decent standard a league.

A 25 average would generally be good enough to win most West Midlands Super League games ( i won a match 3-0 last year with a 15 average and i hit a 180 in that) what you also have to remember Super League is only the best of 5 legs. Adams played a lot more legs than that last night in the 4 sets, County Averages are tend to generally be in the high 20's.

Here's a link to the West Midlands County organisation which has this and the last couple of years Super League stats.

http://www.wmcdo.co.uk/

Only just heard that BDO referee with the speech impediment. How is he allowed to call the scores if they want to be taken seriously?

Waites v Hankey shaping up to be a decent contest.

The game has gone completely to pot since the 1st set.

just turned it on

a leg started 26, 43, 46, 60

fucking bag of fucking wank

I've had to turn this shit off, it's putting me off darts.

jennings has made the quarter final with averages of 84 and 83 in his two matches.

as jack regan has pointed out above (and to which I happily bow to his greater knowledge with my miserable 2 super league caps) 75 is a good super league average and 85 is good county standard.

I guess it's because i'm used to watching all the PDC tournaments that are on the t.v. I want to see averages of 95+ and be entertained. I think the main problem with the darts are the amount of scores under 50 although the coverage, commentary, scorers and all things like the walk ons are piss poor compared to the PDC.

thank the maker that match is over. Adams v O'Shea should be better

Back