• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The F1 Thread

Looks like a Mika Hakkinen era McLaren with orange on it. Nice though

Just watching a legends prog on Sky F1 about Ronnie Peterson. One of my favourite drivers. Could and should have been a world champion but alas not to be.

This would be pretty swish:

Y0rHaPo.jpg

It's even got a proper shaped nose! You'd fancy that to be pretty much the best looking thing on the grid if that's how the real thing turns out.

Is that genuine? Thought the hoover nose wasn't allowed to protrude out past the front spoiler any more.

It's just a mock up (there are tons that fly around at this time of year). I'm more bothered about the colour scheme, everyone quickly gets used to whatever weird regulations they've decided apply to noses every year.

Loads of red and white all over their Twitter stuff, they've announced CNN (red/white) as a sponsor and videos linking the old Honda cars (red/white) so here's hoping.

I heard rumours about the return of the red and white before each of the last 2 cars were launched so I'll believe it when I see it, hope they do go with something like that one above though.

They will return to the red and white. Honda have told them to ditch the Silver as it too much like Mercedes

Wow. Was there any point using the red? Which looks shit anyway.

Just looks like they recycled last years car and added a red stripe to at least have something slightly different.

At least there seems to be less nonsense additions to nose cones so far.

Good job in ditching the Silver there

It's a pretty enough looking car, but it's such a shame to see them continue with the silver. Far too many cars with similar liveries now.

8f0e1f7ad7cc42d8eff03eaf646fd214.jpg

Sauber.... I applaud them changing things up but that hasn't really worked has it.

Ligier's looked great! This is a beauty

Ligier+95.png

I don't think that Sauber's too bad. It should look better with extra sponsorship. At least the cars so far are fundamentally good looking.

Back