• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The F1 Thread

1422616001.jpg

Ligier's looked great! This is a beauty

Ligier+95.png

I don't think that Sauber's too bad. It should look better with extra sponsorship. At least the cars so far are fundamentally good looking.

Much prefer the blue of that to the sauber. Also the yellow looks shit. That Ferrari front end looks lovely though

Ron Dennis has said the Mclaren livery will change but didn't say when. First test today and although it doesn't mean much Vettel has gone fastest in the Ferrari. They're saying that the cars will be around 2 seconds quicker this season per lap.

Vettel fastest on the first day of testing in Jerez.

Alonso only managed 6 laps in his new Honda powered McLaren. Whereas Mercedes got 157 laps under their belt with Rosberg!

Ted's testing notebook is on every night at 9:15pm on SkySportsF1.

The McLaren sounds fucking amazing.

Ominous start from Mercedes reliability wise. Impressive.

Marussia coming out of Administration next month, so looks like they will be back in F1 next season

Alonso being airlifted to hospital after a big crash.

Seems he is ok. McLaren reporting he is awake and talking and gone to hospital as a precaution

It wasn't a big crash at all in the end!

He felt dizzy, tried to park it and hit the wall.

Ron Dennis says Alonso was unconscious for a few seconds after his accident, and had some memory loss.

Also, McLaren have binned off day 1 of the last test already after just 7 laps completed. They are really going to struggle in the first half of the season I reckon.

They're seemingly suffering more and more the closer they get to Melbourne! Struggling in the first test was fair enough, but it's getting ridiculous now. The car has looked pretty decent when it's been able to run consistently, but you'd have to think they'll be going to Australia without pushing the performance of the car or completing a race sim.

Mercedes look absolutely bombproof.

Once McLaren sort the reliability out they'll be able to open up the engine and be competitive I reckon.

Mercedes do indeed look pretty ominous again. Sticking in fast times without even needing to go onto the soft compounds.

At least we know there will be a battle at the front even if the merc is the fastest by a distance.

Really like the look of the force india now I've seen it on the track btw

Back