• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The F1 Thread

This Ferrari is absolutely cack. Hopefully Russell can get a lap in to put them into 14th and 15th

So smooth, he made it look so easy.

Sky need to bin off Croft. Truly woeful.

That was a big shunt for Giovinazzi and Russell got collected. I personally don’t mind Croft but the class of the production by miles is obviously Brundle.

He's been shambolic today - just again with Lando where he's saying he's under pressure from Stroll. No Crofty, he's just passed him after hounding him down for the last 5 laps.

Hamilton racing on his own BTW. Belgium is a full race so far.

I would bin Croft, make Brundle main commentator and have Rosberg as the Brundle seat. It would be brilliant.

Have Brundle and mini-Brundle. Would be very apt for F1.

Mini Brundle is decent on the F2 races. Sounds just like his Dad though so it would be a nightmare where it sounds like he is asking himself questions and answering them

Got there all by his own merit I'm sure.

A sad day for the sport - Williams will remain so in name only (and who knows how long that will actually last for). Frank and Claire both to depart post-Monza.

The backing off going into Parabolica is going to cause a massive accident. Lewis was very lucky not to collect about three very slow cars at the end of FP3

Stewards have imposed a minimum slow lap time. But surely that's not going to do anything as it'll all be on out laps not timed laps.

Utter farce. Q3 last year was a joke and not looking like its changed much this

Back