• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The F1 Thread

Hamilton's left rear looks awful with a big groove in it. No way he is going to the end of the race.

This has been a good race for a change. Actually been kept interested watching it live.

If Bottas let's him by he's an idiot.

Didn't have much choice really.

Hmmm. Sounds like a new rule for Belgium that the same engine mode must be used for an entire race weekend. That’s a bit bollocks. Anti-Hammertime legislation.

Every team has different engine modes they use for qualifying and the race. I can't see it making much difference. Mercedes might have a slightly better mode but I doubt its massively better.

That's been coming all weekend - although what Ocon is doing there I don't know.

No punishments handed out for the incident

Shame Russell couldn't make it through.

Absolutely spectacular racing in the F2 race once again.

He let the Championship lead get to him there, wasn't brave enough wheel to wheel and got swallowed up. He should have won comfortably with his tyre advantage.

I was never a big Nico fan when he was driving but the insights he gives when he is doing these occasional comms stints is really good stuff.

Agree. He has been superb this weekend.

I hope he does more of it. Seems to have a good chemistry with Brundle and Chandhook

Back