• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The F1 Thread

Hamilton delivers a stunning pole again. The bloke is just ridiculous
Wouldn't say stunning but certainly clever. Why Bottas didn't take the option of getting a 2nd lap in on the Final runs I don't know. All weekend it as been clear that the medium tyres were performing really well after a full lap then recharge lap.

Dominate the sessions apart from the important one and if he had gone with the same idea as Lewis (he was offered it) he probably would have taken it.

Yes I think that is pretty fair. I do like the look of this circuit. Run down to turn one and the tightening into two has potential for fun tomorrow

Just watching the circuit guide on the Sky F1 build up. Portimao looks bloody brilliant. Hope it is as much fun as Mugello was.

How the fuck has Max got away with that?

Lewis has just zoomed off into the distance, fantastic driving.

So odd that the Mercs just couldn’t warm the mediums but now those tyres are flying. I think Lewis might try and go to lap 45 and finish on the softs at this rate!

I was going to continue watching it however Hamilton went 7 seconds clear.. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

How the fuck has Max got away with that?
Agreed. Post race interview he said Perez never left him any room and took himself out. Max's fault IMO, he drifted out into him after taking the corner from a narrow angle.

Gasly staying at Alpha Tauri.

Latest rumour is Checo to Red Bull, Hulk and Mick to Haas with George staying at Williams.

Fully expecting Tsunoda to partner Gasly which leaves Albon out in the cold along with Kvyat.

Interesting, would have preferred to see Hulk at red bull personally but interesting to see how close Perez can get to Verstappen if that happens.

Me too, it’s burned into my memory - was listening to the radio at the time I can remember exactly what I was doing (rebuilding my bike and had the chain in my hands) - that’s very unusual for me as I have Aphantasia

Ferrari fucking Vettel over just because now.

Back