• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The F1 Thread

Perhaps Russel is not as good as he thinks he is.

Very weird. He just pressed the throttle and ninety left. Lewis got incredibly fortunate with the VSC and Max could do fuck all about his puncture. He was a passenger.

Thought Lewis already had it before the VSC, he was more than a pit stop ahead.

Of course he did - Bottas had half a Ferrari stuck in his floor.

So Turkey has been resurfaced and cars are sliding all over the place. Drivers complaining its like driving on ice.

I imagine it'll rubber in as the weekend goes though and should make for an interesting quali with times tumbling right until the end.

Was reminded of this yesterday afternoon. Now I moan about Crofty, but I'd forgotten how woeful Legard was.

That's outrageous from Max.
Streets ahead of everyone until Red Bull panicked about the Full Wets v Inters. Was on a ridiculous lap when they called him in to change his tyres, probably would have got pole. Instead Lance fucking Stroll has it!!

Merc has been shite all weekend. Colder temps really buggering their tyre grip up. That said, Lewis just needs to finish no more than 7 points behind Bottas for Title number 7, so by the looks of it just needs to keep his car on track to achieve that.

Instead Lance fucking Stroll has it!!
Or maybe he hasn't.

Steward just starting to go through all the laps done under yellow and double yellows (a fookin lot of them) and the first ones under investigation include Lance Stroll.

Could be a load of grid pens incoming this afternoon

No further action for Stroll, so pole it is

Should be a lot of fun today with a messed up grid. Rather looking forward to it.

Fun race but annoyingly hard for faster people to overtake due to not being able to get off the racing line. Verstappen is the fastest out there by a mile but constantly stuck behind someone

Probably the fault of a Mongolian or something.

Lewis has proper zoomed away after getting first.

Stupendous drives from all of the top five. This has been a great watch.

Magnificent from Lewis. Best driver by a long long way.

Back